Home » Corporate Social Responsibility
Corporate Social Responsibility
TONG HSING Has Implemented EICC Code of Conduct
TONG HSING(TH) is committed to its Corporate Social Responsibility. In 2013, TH established EICC Committee, which is directly under Operation Committee, to implement EICC Code of Conduct and improve the Company's corporate culture and management system. TH hopes to put the concept of "taking from the community and giving back to society" into practice.
Among the many suppliers that make up the semi-conductor industry supply chain, TH plays a leading and vital role by demanding all suppliers to comply with EICC Code of Conduct so to enhance the recognition of corporate social responsibility as a global citizen.
For more information, please log onto www.eicc.info . If you find any TH employee violates
EICC Code of Conduct, please contact us via CSR@mail.theil.com.tw; we will investigate any misconduct and keep your information confidential.
Suppliers are also required to meet all conditions as above-mentioned and avoid dealing with non-recognized governments or rebel groups.
Tong Hsing Electronic Industries Ltd. Social Responsibility Policy
Tong Hsing Electronic is a professional factory manufacturing microelectronic structures and circuit boards, the company is good as far as corporate responsibility for the society is concerned, and complies with the EICC criteria and SA8000 system, and the established social responsibility policy are as follows:
Compliance with the regulations, pay close attention to the interests of the employees, maintenance of health and safety, the implementation of environmental protection, the integrity of business enterprise, raise level of morality and ethics, strengthen the social responsibility, promote continuous improvement.
Commitment and assurance that meet the following criteria:
- Respect for labor rights, protection of labor freedom of choice of occupation, freedom of association, not to use child labor, protection of the rights and interest of women workers and health, no discrimination and prohibition of any inhumane treatment, wages and welfare, labor workers are required to comply with the laws and regulations, and all personnel are obliged to abide by the specifications stated above.
- To provide labor safety and heath: the protection of labor occupation safety, provide emergency awareness plan, management occupation injury and disease, control hazards, evaluation and control of special physical requirements, implementation of the work effectiveness of machine protection, maintain public hygiene, cleanliness of the dinning area and of the dormitory.
- Protection of environment: reduction of the social, environmental and natural resources, adverse effects while protecting the health and safety of the public, made environmental permits and necessary reports, pollution prevention and resource conservation, control of chemical and hazardous substances, waste water, solid waste, air emissions are properly handled, abide by the relevant laws of products harmful substances control regulations.
- Strictly commercial ethics: integrity management, all legitimate income, public business and financial information, abide by the anti-corruption laws, respect intellectual property rights, perform even bargain advertising and competition standards, not the use of mineral areas of conflict, the personal data protection business dealings, and to comply with the privacy and security regulations, provide anonymous grievance procedures to protect whistleblowers identity, formulate protection program to avoid retaliation whistleblowers.
- To establish the management system related to: compliance with the labor, health and safety, environment, moral commitment, determine the management responsibilities and regular inspection, monitoring and audit law applicable and customer requirements, risk assessment and risk management, establish performance goals and regular assessment, communication program for training program and labor.
The company in addition to self regulation will continue to educate and advocate the employees, customers and suppliers, to understand and maintain this policy, and work together towards the target to practice corporate social responsibility.
Thin Film DPC Substrate 1. High Power LED 2. Microwave (Wireless Communication) 3. Semiconductor Process Equipment 4. Solar Cell 5. Hybrid Electric Vehicles
COB:- Fine Au, Al wire with diameter from 2 mils down to 0.8 mils. - Ball bonds, wedge-wedge and ribbon bonds. - Minimum bond pitch at 3.5 mils. - Die bond accuracy down to 10 micron. - Capable of handling six different dice. - Wafer mapping as well as dice are available.
Direct Bonded Copper | Ceramic Thin Film & Thick Film Substrate Manufacturing - Tong Hsing
Tong Hsing Electronic Industries, Ltd. is a Direct Bonded Copper (DBC) | Direct Plated Copper (DPC) substrate manufacturer since 1975.
Tong Hsing is a service provider of RF and Microwave Modules , SiP and MEMS packaging in Asia Pacific, and the latest design guidelines including SMD, COB, Backend, CSP, Thick Film Metallized Substrate, DPC, Multi-layer DPC, Control Plan for Electro Plating Cu / Ni / Au.
Tong Hsing has been offering customers high-quality direct bonded copper substrate manufacturing services, both with the sophisticated thin/thick film technology and 40 years of experience, Tong Hsing ensures each client's demands are met.